Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And now for something a little different....

Today, I have a day off.
Obviously, if I'm not at work, nothing strange, annoying or funny can happen.



So today I'm gunna shout out to my fave assistant deli/bakery manager who's last day was today.



Before I show you the cake I made for him, you need to know a few things.





1. He is full blooded Korean.


2. He was adopted by a British man, who is also Jewish.


3. He speaks perfect English.


4. We make fun of him in hilarious, yet extremely offensive ways. And since he's awesome, he goes along with it, even making fun of himself.





That being said, today I presented him with this:






The sign in the upper left has "good luck" written in Korean. Underneath it says "(good ruck)". And the other sign says "to our favorite Asian, we will miss you."

And before anyone says anything, I am aware that sushi is Japanese, NOT Korean. If it was Asian, we made fun of him about it. Chinese, Laotian, Japanese...didn't matter. We even throw in jokes about being Jewish, adopted, and sometimes British. And of course we would always speak Engrish when talking to him...you know, so he'd understand.

Damn, I'm gunna miss all the f'd up shit we say to him.

*sniffle sniffle*

We'll miss you, Godzirra...


No comments:

Post a Comment